Here is a little of what people had to say about The SoulKicks :
- The Soulkicks are an amazingly talented band fronted by the charismatic Sean Byrne, a great vocalist and a bunch of very talented musicians playing with him. They are a mixture of Soul, Funk, Blues even a bit of Rock, they are high energy! and always bring it to every show they play here at The Hideout. The Soulkicks have the crowd goin nuts, cheerzin, dancin, drinkin. They are great guys to work with and we’ll continue to book them again and again – Dan Good, Owner of The Hideout. Toronto. www.thehideouttoronto.com
- I kept hearing from musicians and friends in my scene about The Soulkicks who were fronted by some Irish guy and who were startin to cause a stir at their shows. I went along one Friday night to see them play and I was blown away by what they were doin. They were on it from the first beat, they were tight and they threw up one of the best shows I’ve seen in the city in a long time. I’ve booked them since for events and parties cause they set a sick atmosphere they just make people dance! – Steve Edwards, Musician.
- I can’t recommend The Soulkicks enough. They have been amazing when I have seen them at The Hideout, but they were a class apart at our event. I have since been to another wedding and they were the band there too, they rocked it again. If you are looking for a band for any occasion book these guys. they are pretty special – Neil Drew, Wedding Client.
- The Soulkicks were a fantastic band at our Wedding! Each and every guest complimented their presentation, energy and the abundance of danceable songs. My husband and I were very impressed with the songs they learned at our request, not only performing them exceptionally well but adding their own touch too! Id recommend them to anyone looking to get the party up and moving and keeping it going all night long for a crowd of all ages!
Angela Greene, Wedding Client
- I find myself driving sometimes and a cool song will come on and I think, The Soulkicks do that one better! then I call the girls and we hit one of their shows – Christine Michael